According to of Reg EU 2016/679 and Italian Code on Privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003), the processing of your personal details will occur through fairness and transparency, for legal purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights.
- The processing will also be carried out through computerised systems for the following purposes:
- 1. Fulfillment of the obligation deriving from Par. 109 of Royal Decree 18/6/1931 n. 773, requiring that we register and communicate our guests’ personal details to the Police;
- 2. To comply with the administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations in force;
- 3. To complete our reception duties for messages and phone calls on your behalf;
- 4. To speed up registration procedures in case of future stays at our Agriturismo/Farm House;
5. To send you our promotional and up-dating messages about our tariffs and special offers.
n addition, we wish to inform you that the contribution of these details as foreseen in point 1 and 2 is mandatory and that any refusal on your part to reply will make it impossible for us to accept you as a guest in our Agriturismo. Nevertheless, if you wish to allow the processing of your personal details as foreseen in points 3, 4 and 5, you will have to give us your authorization. Such authorization can be cancelled at a later stage and you will be able to oppose the processing of such details.
For any further information or to assert your rights, recognized by Par. 7 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/2003), please contact the Manager in charge of the processing.
Strada Castello Sant’Anatolia 2
06040 Sant’Anatolia di Narco
Perugia (Umbria IT)
Marta: +39 349 52 45 022